Review Policy

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Thankful Tuesday #3

Thankful Tuesday
thankfulturkey.jpg

Ok y'all. We are now into November (gasp) where did the year go? It seems like it was just yesterday when I was ringing in the New Year. The old saying is true, time flies when you're having fun. I thought I would do something fun on this little blog of mine. Every Tuesday and Thursdays I'm going to post a "Thankful" post. Just something I'm thankful for. It can be anything, there's no rules here. I would love it if y'all left a comment letting me know what you're thankful for.

I'm thankful for.........
My books. Books are a crucial part of life, not only do they teach you things they also inspire me. There is nothing better than holding a physical copy of a book, I love my kindle, but I love my hardbacks more.

No comments:

Post a Comment