Review Policy

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Thankful Thursday #2

Thankful Thursday
thankfulturkey.jpg

Ok y'all. We are now into November (gasp) where did the year go? It seems like it was just yesterday when I was ringing in the New Year. The old saying is true, time flies when you're having fun. I thought I would do something fun on this little blog of mine. Every Tuesday and Thursdays I'm going to post a "Thankful" post. Just something I'm thankful for. It can be anything, there's no rules here. I would love it if y'all left a comment letting me know what you're thankful for.

I'm thankful for.........
My bed. This is so silly, I know. I'm truly thankful that I have a nice, warm, fluffy bed to crawl into every night (who am I kidding, sometimes I lounge in bed all day). The moment I get into my bed, my whole body relaxes and I get a warm tingly feeling. Crazy huh? Think about it this way, there are millions of people out there that don't have a bed. I don't like to take things for granted and having my own bed is something I love. It keeps me warm and it comes with a sexy husband :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment