Review Policy

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Thankful Thursday #1


Thankful Thursday
Ok y'all. We are now into November (gasp) where did the year go? It seems like it was just yesterday when I was ringing in the New Year. The old saying is true, time flies when you're having fun. I thought I would do something fun on this little blog of mine. Every Tuesday and Thursdays I'm going to post a "Thankful" post. Just something I'm thankful for. It can be anything, there's no rules here. I would love it if y'all left a comment letting me know what you're thankful for.


I'm thankful for.........

My health. I've had a few health issues. Specifically having to have two ovarian cysts from my ovaries. One cyst was the size of a basketball and the other was the size of a grapefruit. I also had to have my left ovary removed. On top of all that I was diagnosed with PCOS. Luckily, I have found ways to treat it and limit the symptoms. Your health can literally chance in a heartbeat. Take care of yourself's and don't take your body or health for granted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment