Review Policy

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Thankful Tuesday #2

Thankful Tuesday
thankfulturkey.jpg

Ok y'all. We are now into November (gasp) where did the year go? It seems like it was just yesterday when I was ringing in the New Year. The old saying is true, time flies when you're having fun. I thought I would do something fun on this little blog of mine. Every Tuesday and Thursdays I'm going to post a "Thankful" post. Just something I'm thankful for. It can be anything, there's no rules here. I would love it if y'all left a comment letting me know what you're thankful for.

I'm thankful for.........
My Animals. They may not be "humans", but to me they are my family. I always had animals growing up. They are more than just "pets' to me. I have 3 dogs and a cat(who I love more than anything). I've adopted all my animals or they were given to me. Just look at the pics to see how cute they are. Since it's the season for giving, I hope y'all will consider donating to your local animal shelter or volunteering. These animals just want someone to love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment