Review Policy

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Summer round up!

Displaying IMG_5320.JPG


With Summer being over (wahhhh) I thought it would be a cool idea to due a summer round up with all my favorite books that I've loved over the summer. It maybe technically Fall, but here in the South it's still warm and humid. I'm a summer girl through and through so I always get a little melancholy when summer leaves. Here's the list of my favorite summer books. Let me know what y'alls were!

Top ten books: (in random order):

  1. Transcending Darkness by Airicka Phoenix 
  2. Ruthless by Michelle St. James
  3. Reaching Rose by JP Grider
  4. Eight Hundred grapes
  5. The Choice by Allison J. Kennedy
  6. Maybe in another life by Taylor Jenkins Reid
  7. Secrets dont keep by Elora Ramirez
  8. Capture by Rachel Van Dyken
  9. Corner of Ocean and Bay
  10. The Dark Ones by Rachel Van Dyken

No comments:

Post a Comment