Review Policy

Friday, October 30, 2015

Top ten scariest Halloween movies

Goblins, Ghosts, and Vampires, oh my. Halloween isn't my favorite Holiday. I don't enjoy dressing up, I do enjoy the candy though. Oh, and the scary movies. I've put together a little list for y'all so you can see what my must watch every Halloween movies are. Enjoy! (These are in no specific order)


Top ten scariest movies


Ghost Ship (2002)
This is just a good movie. 


Buffy the Vampire Slayer
This movie has always freaked me out! Especially when she ties the ribbon around her head and Lothos is there. Eeek!

Thirteen Ghosts
This movie was just all kinds of crazy creepy!

Night of the Demons
I discovered this movie in high school, it was an older movie, but it's really good, and there's two other ones after this. 

The Others
Freaked, Me, The. Hell, Out

The Purge
Love this movie so much more than the first one. 

House on Haunted Hill / Return to House on Haunted Hill (Double Feature)
A little cheesy, but I still like it. 

Sinister
This movie made me sleep with the lights on. haha

The Omen (Widescreen Edition)
I liked this one better than the original, Just me though, 

The Exorcist: Director's Cut (Extended Edition)
How can anyone not love this movie?

There you have it everyone. This is my top ten favorite scary movies. I'm sure I missed some classics and movies that are just awesome. Comment below and let me know what you think is the scariest movies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment