Review Policy

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Review: Incendiary by Kathryn Kelly

Incendiary by Kathryn Kelly
Release date: June 17, 2015
Publisher: Makin' Groceries Media
Buy or borrow: buy
Buy here: Amazon BN

Synopsis:  Georgie has destroyed me. She's threatened my freedom and everything I've worked so hard to build. My band, my music, is the last thing on my mind. I want her to pay for all she's done. 

But she's still my Georgie, and my desire for her is as hot as ever. She's my inferno, my biggest mistake and my greatest reward. 

My fans see her as their idol's downfall. When her life is threatened, I will come to realize there's nothing in the world more important to me than her. 

She's my flame. 

I'm her anchor. 

Together, we're explosive. 

We are incendiary. 


For mature audiences only. Incendiary is not a standalone novel, but is the conclusion to Georgiana McCall's and Sloane Mason's story that began in Inferno. 


My Thoughts: This is the ending to Sloane's and Georgie's story. I read both books over the weekend and I loved them! Incendiary picks up right where Inferno left off. Georgie is now pregnant with Sloane's baby and staying with her Grandmother. Georgie has to grow up a lot in this book, she's now a Mother and her first priority is Bryn. I really loved the development of this character from the first book. 
Sloane started out as a womanizing jack-ass, but in this book he really stepped up to the plate with Georgie and his baby. He's committed to Georgie and wants to make things work. 
We learn a very important secret in this first couple chapters. This book is choked full of secrets, lies, and manipulation. It also has the most heinous characters in the form of Georgie's Mother and Sloane's Father.  I will be reading more from this author. 


Recommendations:   Inferno by Kathryn Kelly 

No comments:

Post a Comment