Review Policy

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Welcome to the sweet life y'all!

Hi y'all!

Is anyone out there still reading this? Hahaha. Welcome to the Sweet Life where I'll be reviewing books, sharing my favorite recipes, travel destinations, fashion/make-up loves, and some life talk.

For a long while I just reviewed books and that got kind of boring. It was the same thing over and over and I burnt out on it. That's why the reviews stopped. My heart just wasn't in it. So, I decided to change some things up. Ill still be reviewing books, but I'll be doing it my way. When I started this blog I tried so hard to mimic what other bloggers were doing and I'm pretty sure that's where I went wrong. I'll be talking about anything I want! Life is way too short to not write/do what you want. Ill defintely try and be more active and engaging this time around. I'm so excited to start new. I'll see you tomorrow with a new post!

Keep it sweet y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment