Review Policy

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Real talk. Life update.

Hey y'all.

I just wanted to let y'all know what's been going on. I know that I'm seriously not constant with my blog. Ill go weeks without posting and then I'll post 3\4 times back-to-back. My only excuse is that it's summer and I've just been outside enjoying the beach and enjoying my husband before fall arrives and we never see each other haha. From now on I'm going to try and get at a minimum of 4 posts up each week.  There's definitely going to be some reviews, but I might end up posting something different. I just feel like a blog with nothing but reviews gets very repetitive, very fast. For some bloggers that works, but me personally, I like diverse post. Ok. I think that's it. I'll be back tomorrow with my favorite YA read of the summer (so far)

Thanks for listening!

xoxo Shanna

No comments:

Post a Comment